Last year I made few attempts to build a tube headphone amp using DHT’s. For certain reason, I didn’t get the sound that I wished for…and also the size made me abandon the project. Browsing DIY Audio site, I was … Continue reading
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Gallery of my finished Products
This page is showing only my finished prototypes. Enjoy!
1) 2012 – My first recent tube amp – “Shiny Eyes” Parallel Push Pull with 4P1l -6H30 Lundahl iron
2) 2013 Alpair 12P speakers – Mark Audio’s small reflex enclosures
3) Early 2014 – “Shiny Eyes” Parallel Single Ended all stages 4P1L , Lunhadl iron
4) Summer 2014 – Second, Improved “ShinyEyes”PSE special edition, Monolith OT and Lundahl IT, all stage 4P1L
5) Summer 2014 – 26 Linestage/Preamp, two fixed gains 4dB and 10dB, Lundahl LL2745/8mA
6) Fall 2014 – Hybrid amp 4P1L simple gain stage/driver and F4 current buffer
7) Fall 2014 – Owen’s (OPC of DiyAudio) the “Wire” SE-SE hea+
8) Dec 2014 – Alpair 7A Gen3 speakers BrinesAcoustic TL enclosures
Alpair 7A Gen3 speakers
This gallery contains 23 photos.
I built this pair of speakers thinking of using them with a future mini F4 with tube preamp for my work desk. They are rated 20W and using these cabinets the sensitivity is 88 dB/W/m or 91dB for both. Using them … Continue reading
Hybrid amplifier with 4P1L gain stage and F4 current buffer
This gallery contains 18 photos.
Description The F4 hybrid amp is based on Nelson Pass’s First Watt F4 unity gain buffer amp and a … Continue reading